By Duncan Smith
In the past, we have always prefaced the demonstration at the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6 by saying any American who took part and breached the building is guilty of a criminal act and should be punished.
We’re never going to say that again.
And why? Because we no longer believe it.
Stunning new evidence is emerging that all but proves the ‘riot’ was planned and executed by the same deep state scumbags who tried to depose Donald Trump for four years before stealing his reelection.
The purpose: Forever tar Trump’s amazingly successful presidency and use the incident as a legal springboard to politically persecute all of his supporters.
The message: “We are in charge, not you, plebes. Don’t you ever elect someone like Trump again or we’ll bury all of you.”
Revolver News has all the details after a months-long investigation and starts by asking key questions about “unindicted co-conspirators” listed in the government’s charging documents who are accused of doing much worse than most of the people who are listed in the documents with them, but again, they haven’t been charged.
Who are they? Are they government ‘assets?’
Revolver News wants to know:
- In the year leading up to 1/6 and during 1/6 itself, to what extent were the three primary militia groups (the Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters) that the FBI, DOJ, Pentagon and network news have labeled most responsible for planning and executing a Capitol attack on 1/6 infiltrated by agencies of the federal government, or informants of said agencies?
- Exactly how many federal undercover agents or confidential informants were present at the Capitol or in the Capitol during the infamous 'siege' and what roles did they play (merely passive informants or active instigators)?
- Finally, of all of the unindicted co-conspirators referenced in the charging documents of those indicted for crimes on 1/6, how many worked as a confidential informant or as an undercover operative for the federal government (FBI, Army Counterintelligence, etc.)?
From now on, all discussion of 1/6 must give way to a laser-like focus on the questions above, with an unwavering persistence at obtaining the answers.
The site adds:
If the narrative about 1/6 does not conform to the questions above, the American people will never learn the most important truth about what 1/6 is, and what kind of country they're really living in.
If it turns out the federal government did in fact have undercover agents or confidential informants embedded within the so-called militia groups indicted for conspiring to obstruct the Senate certification on 1/6, the implications would be nothing short of seismic. Especially if such agents or informants enjoyed extremely senior-level positions within such groups.
We at Revolver News have noticed a pattern from our now months-long investigation into 1/6 — and in particular from our meticulous study of the charging documents related to those indicted. In many cases the unindicted co-conspirators appear to be much more aggressive and egregious participants in the very so-called 'conspiracy' serving as the basis for charging those indicted.
The question immediately arises as to why this is the case, and forces us to consider whether certain individuals are being protected from indictment because they were involved in 1/6 as undercover operatives or confidential informants for a federal agency.
Of course, this is the case. A trained observer, J. Micheal Walling, who is an expert in these operations, made similar observations a week after the incident.
“The deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol bore the markings of an organized operation planned well in advance of the Jan. 6 joint session of Congress,” he wrote Jan. 14.
- Plainclothes militants. Militant, aggressive men in Donald Trump and MAGA gear at a front police line at the base of the temporary presidential inaugural platform;
- Agents-provocateurs. Scattered groups of men exhorting the marchers to gather closely and tightly toward the center of the outside of the Capitol building and prevent them from leaving;
- Fake Trump protesters. A few young men wearing Trump or MAGA hats backwards and who did not fit in with the rest of the crowd in terms of their actions and demeanor, whom I presumed to be Antifa or other leftist agitators; and
- Disciplined, uniformed column of attackers. A column of organized, disciplined men, wearing similar but not identical camouflage uniforms and black gear, some with helmets and GoPro cameras or wearing subdued Punisher skull patches.
Donald Trump was routinely called a “fascist” by real fascists who are about to use the power of the government to eliminate their political opponents. The Jan. 6 riot was their set-up.
Is Inflation Going to Break the Back of Consumers and our Economy?
Will backed-up supply chains ever catch up to demand?
You have to be prepared for the coming financial reset