By Duncan Smith
Joe Biden’s handlers aren’t wasting a single moment.
The countdown to 2022 is on and so is the effort to cheat in order to steal that election and every subsequent election afterward.
Under the phony guise of “combatting misinformation” and ‘improving access to voting,’ Biden signed an executive order Sunday whose provisions call for, per Breitbart News:
- using federal agencies to promote voter registration;
- using federal agencies to inform Americans about voting;
- linking federal agency websites to state voter registration websites;
- providing voter registration and vote-by-mail applications;
- using 'approved, nonpartisan third-party organizations' to register voters at federal agencies;
- using identification documents issued by the agency to help people register to vote;
- providing more multilingual services to potential voters;
- giving public employees 'time off to vote in Federal, State, local, Tribal, and territorial elections'; and
- promoting voter registration for federal prisoners.
'It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to expand access to, and education about, voter registration and election information, and to combat misinformation, in order to enable all eligible Americans to participate in our democracy,” says one passage of the order.
More from Breitbart:
Legitimate (and accurate) news stories on the business dealings of Biden's son, Hunter Biden, were suppressed by social media companies and mainstream media outlets during the 2020 election under the guise of fighting such 'misinformation.'
The list of measures in the Executive Order parallels those included in Democrats' legislation, H.R. 1, the 'For the People Act,' which intends to override state measures that bolster ballot integrity. H.R. 1 recently passed the Democrat-run House.
The list also appears aimed at providing opportunities for the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to pursue legal action against states that have photo identification requirements for voting, or that remove ineligible voters from the rolls.
This is the second salvo in Democrats’ attempt to use phony narratives like ‘Republicans are trying to reduce access to voting’ in order to justify a blatantly unconstitutional attempt to give the federal government near-full control over voting, even though the Constitution clearly says that states are to determine the “time, place, and manner” of voting.
So in reality, it’s the Democratic Party, as usual, seeking to disenfranchise roughly half the country.
That’s not going to turn out well.
Meantime, let’s hope the attorneys general in red states already have their staffers working on the lawsuits.
Biden's inflation is GETTING WORSE by the month...
Around the world, supply chains continue to be disrupted. Delays are now commonplace. And they're going to get worse.
There IS a financial reset coming - that's just true. All the signs indicate as much.