(National Sentinel)Â Desperation: Last week, Rush Limbaugh noted during his daily radio program that he wouldn’t be surprised if Democrats producedÂ another woman claiming that Judge Brett Kavanaugh, POTUS Trump’s latest Supreme Court pick, sexually abused herÂ decades ago.
As usual, Limbaugh was right.
On Sunday,Â The New Yorker‘s Ronan Farrow and Jane Meyer published a ‘bombshell’ story:
The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology…
After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaughâ€™s role in the incident. â€œI would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,â€ she said.
As for Kavanaugh, he vehemently denied these new allegations as well — and in no uncertain terms.
â€œThis alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so. This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good nameâ€”and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime buildingâ€”against these last-minute allegations,” he said.
The White House has been equally forceful in its backing of Kavanaugh, issuing a point-by-point rebuttal ofÂ The New Yorker hit piece.
The White House just sent out this sheet attempting to cast doubt on the most recent story in the New Yorker that accuses Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. pic.twitter.com/D8KXHjGrhA
— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) September 24, 2018
There should be little doubt that Democrats, who ‘suddenly found’ this ‘victim’ too, are engaged in an all-out war to prevent Kavanaugh from being seated on the Supreme Court.Â Worse, Democrats are making impossible to believeÂ any female accuser of sexual assault or harassment,Â all because they crave power more thanÂ anything else.
Here is the statement in full:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE ALLEGATIONS MADE INÂ THE NEW YORKERÂ ARTICLE ON JUDGE BRETT KAVANAUGH
â€œThis alleged event from 35 years ago did not happen. The people who knew me then know that this did not happen, and have said so. This is a smear, plain and simple. I look forward to testifying on Thursday about the truth, and defending my good nameâ€”and the reputation for character and integrity I have spent a lifetime buildingâ€”against these last-minute allegations.â€ â€“ Judge Brett Kavanaugh
The accuser, Deborah Ramirez, admits inÂ The New Yorkerâ€™s piece that there wereÂ â€œsignificant gapsâ€Â in her memories about the event.Â
- â€œShe was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident.â€
- â€œRamirez acknowledged that there are significant gaps in her memories of the eveningâ€¦â€
ByÂ The New Yorkerâ€™s own admission, Ramirez was reluctant to speak with certainty on the allegation.Â
- â€œIn her initial conversations withÂ The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaughâ€™s role in the alleged incident with certainty.â€
It took six days of â€œassessing her memoriesâ€ for Ramirez to say she recalled Kavanaugh committing the alleged incident, and that came only after consulting with an attorney provided by the Democrats.Â
- â€œAfter six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollectionsâ€¦â€
- â€œSenate aides from Ramirezâ€™s home state of Colorado alerted a lawyer, Stanley Garnett, a former Democratic district attorney in Boulder, who currently represents her.â€
The New YorkerÂ admits it has not confirmed through eyewitnesses Kavanaugh was even present at the partyÂ and other students who knew Kavanaugh said they never heard of the incident.Â
- â€œThe New YorkerÂ has not confirmed with other eyewitnesses that Kavanaugh was present at the party.â€
- â€œIn a statement, two of those male classmates who Ramirez alleged were involved in the incident, the wife of a third male student she said was involved, and three other classmates, Dino Ewing, Louisa Garry, and Dan Murphy, disputed Ramirezâ€™s account of eventsâ€¦â€
- â€œWe were the people closest to Brett Kavanaugh during his first year at Yale. He was a roommate to some of us, and we spent a great deal of time with him, including in the dorm where this incident allegedly took place.â€
- â€œSome of us were also friends with Debbie Ramirez during and after her time at Yale. We can say with confidence that if the incident Debbie alleges ever occurred, we would have seen or heardÂ about itâ€”and we did not.â€
Further, those classmates said that the allegations in the story would be completely out of character for Kavanaugh. Â
- â€œThe behavior she describes would be completely out of character for Brett.â€
A former student who was best friends with Ramirez said she never told her about the incident despite how close they were.Â
- â€œThe former friend who was married to the male classmate alleged to be involved, and who signed the statement, said of Ramirez, â€˜This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didnâ€™t see it;Â I never heard of it happening.â€™”