(National Sentinel)Â Democratic Failure:Â The Democratic Left has only recently warmed up to the word “socialism” to the point where they’ll use it to describe their political beliefs, but they’ve been practicing the failed socioeconomic model for decades.
The evidence can be seen in practically every large city in the United States, many of which have failed or are the process of failing economically.
“The study created a total “Quality of Services” score based on 35 metrics from debt to crime to air pollution and unemployment, as well as per-capita budget, to determine the rankings of 150 cities, including financial stability, health, safety, economy, infrastructure, and pollution,” CBS4 New York reported.
Detroit is the most obvious example, having gone bankrupt after globalists during the Clinton administration did the NAFTA deal and all but destroyed the American automobile industry.
But Detroit clearly isn’tÂ the only example of Left-wing failure and mismanagement.
Others cities share the title as well. In fact, according to a recent assessment byÂ WalletHub,Â the top four worst-run cities are about as deep blue as it gets.
- Washington, D.C. (yes, the nation’s capital, which is completely run by Democrats and has been for eons, isÂ the country’s worst-run city — surprised?)
- New York City (and the socialist Mayor Bill DeBlasio keeps doubling down on the stupidity
- San Francisco (where human feces from the city’s mounting homeless population is the worst its ever been — and the new Democrat mayor has a plan to make it even worse)
- Gulfport, Miss.
- Oakland, Calif. (awesome job, Mayor Libby Schaff, who — when she isn’t tipping off illegal alien criminals ahead of ICEÂ raids — spends her time as a lousy city administrator)
- Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Flint, Mich. (the city where fresh, potable, non-lead-laden water is a luxury)
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Hartford, Conn.
TheÂ best-run cities are in mostlyÂ red states:
- Nampa, Idaho
- Provo, Utah
- Boise, Idaho
- Lexington/Fayette, Ky.
- Missoula, Mont.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Durham, N.C.
- Lewiston, Maine
- Nashua, N.H.
- Oklahoma City, Okla.
More proof that Left-wing Marxist/socialist/redistributionist policies that come with massive regulations and high tax bases areÂ economy losers.
And yet Democrats continue to dominate in the worst-run cities.
What’s that they say about the definition of insanity? Oh yes — when people keep repeating the same thing over and over again hoping for a different result.
Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readerâ€™s newsfeed and is instead promoting fakestream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family.
Also, if you like this content, you will never miss a story when youÂ subscribe to our daily newsletter.