(National Sentinel)Â Dual Status: Investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson on Wednesday said that the Deep State should use the same set of lax rules they used when barely questioning Hillary Clinton over her criminal mishandling of classified emails when they interview President Donald J. Trump over alleged collusion with Russia.
In a series of tweets, she laid out her proposal, referencing reports that special counsel Robert Mueller is seeking to interview the president over the collusion allegations and alleged obstruction of justice.
“Regarding President Trumpâ€™s interview with the Mueller Special Counsel, perhaps all can agree it should be under same terms the Justice Department gave Hillary Clinton,” she wrote before listing them:
1. An exoneration letter is drafted in advance.
2. Immunity is given to top Trump aides (and theyâ€™re allowed to sit in on interview). (Continued)
3. Interview isnâ€™t recorded.
4. Lead official (Mueller) doesnâ€™t attend.
5. #2 officialâ€™s family has received large donations from Trump political friends.
6. Prior to the interview, lead official meets privately on plane tarmac with Trumpâ€™s wife
7. Main interviewer has expressed disdain for Trumpâ€™s opponents, such as discussing an â€œinsurance planâ€ with higher-ups to undermine them. If the same terms arenâ€™t offeredâ€¦Was Clintonâ€™s interview process unfair? Or is the one proposed for Trump unfair?
8. As long as they believe Trump didnâ€™t intend any harm, heâ€™s let off the hook for any violations.
9. If Trump becomes a target, it should be referred to as a â€œmatterâ€ not an investigation.
10. Trump aides should be permitted to destroy subpoenaed or relevant public records and wipe relevant servers with a cloth or something.
All of these conditions existed for Clinton, even though then-FBI Director James Comey said during an unprecedented July 2016 press conference discussing the case that agents were certain she violated statutes governing the handling of classified information.
Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz is expected to release a report soon thatÂ reignite the Clinton case and lead to further revelations regarding the scandalous nature in which the probe was allegedly conducted.
Free speech is under attack by the social media giants Facebook, YouTube and Google â€” stay fully informed at Censored.news.