(National Sentinel) Media Matters: Former Fox News cable giant Bill O’Reilly told The Blaze‘s Glen Beck during his regular segment on the show on Friday that Left-leaning media outlets plan to drop phony sexual assault allegations on President Donald J. Trump following the holidays.

“There’s going to be a tremendous assault on President Trump” beginning in January, O’Reilly said, adding that Democrats now believe they have to pull out all the stops in order to get rid of a president they see as on pace to be reelected in 2020.

“There is an audio tape of an anti-Trump person offering $200,000 dollars to a woman to accuse Donald Trump of untoward behavior,” the former Fox News host said, adding he may have to go to the U.S. Attorney’s office himself because “there are at least three crimes on the tape.”

“Donald Trump knows about the tape,” O’Reilly said. He noted further that the president should draw attention to it in order to highlight how a spate of sexual assault allegations against him “is an industry, that there are false charges and money changing hands.”

Here is the audio of Beck’s interview with O’Reilly:

O’Reilly’s comments follow a news conference Monday held by a number of women who have all claimed that Trump sexually harassed them at some point.

The Gateway Pundit noted earlier that the women have all been debunked, and that the organization that sponsored the news conference is a group funded in part by anti-Trump Leftist billionaire George Soros.

Advertising disclaimer: Click here

What are your thoughts?

2
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x