(National Sentinel)Â Liability: Republican Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore says he is considering taking legal action against one or more of the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct stemming from nearly 40 years ago.
As reported byÂ NBC News, Moore — who is running against Democrat Doug Jones in a Dec. 12 special election for Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ old seat, has stringently denied the allegations that he accosted several younger women, all of them in their late teens with the exception of one who said she was 14 when he allegedly kissed her and touched her inappropriately.
During an interview with conservative talk show host Scott Beason on the Alabama Cable Network, Moore repeated an earlier claim: “I don’t know them. I’ve never spoken to them, and certainly I didn’t do anything to them.
Previously, Moore has threatened a lawsuit againstÂ The Washington Post, which first published the allegations, as well as the Alabama Media Group, publisher ofÂ The Birmingham News,Â The Huntsville Times, and theÂ Press-Register of Mobile.
Moore has previously threatened to sue The Washington Post, which first reported the allegations against him, and Alabama Media Group, which publishes The Birmingham News, The Huntsville Times and the Press-Register of Mobile.
In addition, at least some of the details provided by the accusers has turned out to be questionable.
Advertising disclaimer: Click here
What are your thoughts?